Monday, January 26, 2015

Common Core Math Night

Mrs. PF's Common Core Math Night:

Just What You Have All Been Waiting For! Common Core Information Night with Mrs. PF!

I receive e-mails, messages, and tweets pretty regularly regarding the Common Core math curriculum. Folks feel pretty passionate about it and I really love that! How fortunate are our kids that we are involved in advocating for their education?

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 6-7 PM I'll be hosting a Common Core Information Night here at Brassfield. We are pleased to announce that childcare will be provided by A.E. Finley YMCA, so you don't even have to get a babysitter. Make it a date night! (How much more romantic can you get than this? I mean, REALLY). 

I am asking that participants let me know that they are coming so that I can be sure to have seating available and enough space to make you all comfortable. I'll be able to gather this information via a quick and easy survey I'd like you to fill out so that I have a little background on your relationship with mathematics and with the Common Core curriculum. Please take a few moments to visit http://www.socrative.com/ and log in as a student to room e0f9bb19. Note that the 0 is a ZERO, not the letter "o."

If more than one member of your household plans to come, please have each individual complete the survey. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment