This Friday, September 19th, students on Tracks 2 & 4 will participate in our PTA's 2014-2015 fundraising efforts by participating in Brassfield's second Walk-a-thon of the school year. Our $35,000 annual goal, across all tracks, will directly support the learning and teaching at Brassfield by providing our school community access to necessary digital tools and programming, curricular and professional development, relevant 21st century instructional initiatives, and more. If you are planning to observe or volunteer at this exciting event, please communicate with your child's teacher to ensure that you have received WCPSS volunteer clearance. Only pre-registered, approved volunteers may attend.
Attention Bus Riders - WCPSS Transportation
Bus dismissal times are posted on Twitter, @BrassfieldBuses, and may also be found our website. Please check this communication prior to contacting our main office with questions. As a friendly reminder, the WCPSS requires all kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students to have an adult present at the bus stop in order for drop-off to occur. Children without an adult waiting at the bus stop will be returned to school.
- Only utilize the designated carpool in our front parking lot.
- Carpool tags must be hung in the rearview mirror.
- No handheld cell phone use, please.
- Fill both lanes and merge, beginning at the 2nd grade mobile unit.
- Pull forward to the first available cone for loading and unloading children.
- Only load and unload children in the designated loading zone.
- Only load and unload children on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Turn right out of the Brassfield parking lot.
- Vehicles should enter the carpool by 4:00pm each afternoon.
Early Student Arrival
As a friendly reminder, the cafeteria parking lot is reserved only for families requiring handicap accommodations. No other vehicles are authorized in this area without prior administrative approval. Club participants, the Safety Patrol, and our BTV Crew should access the building through Brassfield's main entrance.
Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns
Contact Mrs. MacWilliams directly at (919) 870-4088.