Monday, July 7, 2014

Welcome, Mr. Wall - Administrative Intern


Please join me in welcoming Mr. Dave Wall, 
administrative intern, to Brassfield. 


A message from Mr. Wall:
My name is Dave Wall, and I am so excited to be the administrative intern this year at Brassfield. I am from Cincinnati, OH. I earned my degree in early childhood education from the University of Cincinnati. Go Bearcats! Shortly after graduating, I moved to Raleigh to teach third grade at Durant Road Elementary. For the last seven years, I was motivated to see the children’s progress from the beginning to the end of the year. I hope to build upon the positive learning experiences that I have had and create new meaningful relationships with the children, parents, and staff here at this wonderful school.  

Outside of the world of education, I enjoy playing baseball, basketball, and football. I love to attend college basketball and football games during the year. I recently got married to my wife, Jordan, this past May. 

My internship is through the University of North Carolina for my Masters in School Administration. I am thrilled to be at such a great school and I cannot wait to get to know all the families and students at Brassfield!

Sincerely,

Mr. Dave Wall, Administrative Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment